We are looking for qualified massage therapists to join our application based startup home service venture based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The applicants will be offered attractive packages with a 2 year contract. The position will be based in the capital city of Riyadh, KSA.
The ideal candidate must perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion and muscle tests and propose treatment plans.
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients.
- Administer massage techniques, treating soft tissues and joints of the body through soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, hydrotherapy, trigger point therapy, joint pain and lower grade mobilizations, remedial exercise programs and client self-help programs.
- Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques for further postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises.
- Maintain records of treatments given.
- May work in consultation with other health care professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians and psychologists when developing treatment plans for clients.
- Massage therapists must be trained in various specialized massage techniques.
- Therapists must hold an internationally recognized certification.